Mountain View, CA, USA Job Listing at Google in United States of America
Media / Publishing, Business Services
* Develop commodity strategies and execute on them.
* Lead cross functional teams through robust supplier selection for new platforms.
* Conduct high level negotiations and secure comprehensive agreements with supplier executives.
* Maintain high level of industry expertise and supplier/market conditions.
* Manage supplier performance to world class in Cost, Quality, Delivery and technology alignment. Implement best in class” supply chain improvements.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering (In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience).
* 5 years of commodity management or supply chain management experience in the high-tech industry.
* Technical undergraduate with MBA or MS degree.
* 10 years of commodity management or supply chain management experience in a high-tech industry.
* Prior leadership or management experience.
* Strong knowledge of manufacturing and supply chain processes.
* Proven leadership skills in a fast paced environment.
* Ability to drive change with a long term perspective across multiple functions and transform the business.
* Purchasing, managing and extensive knowledge of Analog Mixed Signal Semiconductors.
Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google's product portfolio possible. We're proud to be our engineers' engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We're always on call to keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
Team or role:
Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Mar 03, 2011
Mountain View, CA, USA
Sign in to see your connections at Google
To all recruitment agencies:Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in Switzerland
View similar jobs:
SQL Technical Analyst - International Private Bank Technology - Based in Geneva
J.P. Morgan - Switzerland
Development Engineer (m/f)
Alstom - Turgi
Database Developer - SQL, DB2
Expedia - Geneva
Locate this job: