Online Sales Account Manager (Finnish) Job Listing at Google in Dublin
Media / Publishing, Business Services
* Manage trusted relationships with clients and develop a thorough understanding of their business challenges.
* Leverage on this strategic partnership to add value to our advertisers' business and hence grow their accounts.
* Constantly think of creative ways to improve our relationships with our clients and grow client revenue.
* Persuade clients of the wider strategic opportunities in relation to AdWords.
* Improve clients' campaign performance and return on investment.
* BA/BSc degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience.
* Relevant experience of consultative sales and account management
* BA/BSc degree in business or marketing.
* Interest in developing customer partnerships.
* Detail oriented with the ability to prioritise, plan, and organize the sales activity.
* Self-starter, self-motivated, and capable of seeking additional selling opportunities.
* Fluency, written and spoken, in English and Finnish.
The regional Large Customer Sales (LCS) teams partner closely with our major advertising clients and agencies to develop digital solutions that build our clients' businesses and brands. We are in a unique and exciting position to shape how marketing and business is conducted in the digital age. We generate revenue from across Google's broad range of solutions, from Google AdWords, to YouTube, to Mobile, that help our customers connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences and get the most out of the web.
Team or role:
Sales & Account Management
Feb 11, 2010
Sign in to see your connections at Google
To all recruitment agencies:Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Product Management jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
CIB - Lockbox Product Executive - Treasury Services, VP/ED
J.P. Morgan - IL, Illinois
Commercial Bank Project Manager Associate
Chase - IL, Illinois
CIB - Investor Services - ERISA/Recordkeeping Oversight
J.P. Morgan - NY, New York
Locate this job: