Dublin, Ireland Job Listing at Google in United States of America
Media / Publishing, Business Services
* Provide high quality support for users of Consumer products via email and help forums
* Create and manage compelling help content for multiple Consumer Products
* Troubleshoot technical/ customer problems, escalate bug reports, proactively identify customer needs and work with Product Management and Engineers to translate customer insights into a better product experience
* Proactively develop and implement processes and infrastructure to scale our customer-facing operations
* Manage and optimize user feedback channels to identify market-specific trends, compile reports and share insights to drive product improvements. Manage cross-functional projects
* BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
* Customer or client service experience. Fluency, written and spoken, in English and German.
* Knowledge of the local internet industry, cultural landscape and current marketplace trends in the market for which you are applying. Strong interest for the Internet industry and online products.
* Outstanding verbal and written communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact with technical and non-technical groups across different levels, including Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, PR, Legal, etc.
* High level of attention to detail while finding creative ways to tackle support challenges.
* Capacity to work effectively and manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment with shifting priorities.
* Strong sense of focus, accountability and ownership. Exceptional judgment and problem-solving skills. Capacity to develop and deliver reporting and analysis.
The Google Technical Services (gTech) team serves as the primary point of contact for our global Sales, Business Development, and Partnerships teams to support our sales organization across all products. We provide tools so that our sales teams can focus on generating revenue and leverage our strong relationships with Googles Tech teams to enable our sales organization to do multi-solution selling, launch and support new products, and help and engage our users.
Team or role:
Product & Customer Support
Jul 04, 2011
Sign in to see your connections at Google
To all recruitment agencies:Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Engineering jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
Senior Network Administrator
AT&T - UNITED STATES
Mgr Construction & Engrg+
AT&T - Evansville, IN
Integration Engineer Direct Labor
AT&T - Colorado Springs, CO
Locate this job: