Enterprise Sales Engineer, Google Apps Job Listing at Google in Amsterdam
Media / Publishing, Business Services
* Engage with sales prospects, prepare and present demonstrations of Google products, and address technical questions that arise throughout the sales process.
* Work closely with our product, support, engineering, and sales teams.
* Take responsibility for technical aspects of solutions to include such activities as supporting bid responses, product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and the co-ordination of supporting technical resources.
* Work hands-on with Google's Enterprise Enterprise Apps products to demonstrate and prototype integrations in customer/partner environments.
* BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical subject. In lieu of degree, relevant work experience.
* Experience serving in a pre-sales capacity or equivalent experience in a customer facing role to include working as a member of a professional services or systems engineering team.
* In-depth knowledge of web and related technologies (HTTP, Basic/NTLM, cookies/sessions, XML/XSLT/XHTML/HTML), including a working knowledge of web application development and integration (REST, SOAP, J2EE, CGI/Java/ASP servlets).
* Excellent communicator who has experience presenting to different audiences. Fluency in English and Dutch. Additional languages are also good to have.
We've helped over 30 million employees at three million organizations around the world to "go Google." As masters of cloud computing, the Enterprise team helps small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies discover the wonders of "the cloud" and work smarter through Google Apps. Our technical and sales teams design and implement solutions for these organizations with custom features, security and support -- all with Google's philosophy of innovation and ease of use in mind.
Team or role:
Nov 01, 2012
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Sign in to see your connections at Google
To all recruitment agencies:Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Sales jobs in Netherlands
View similar jobs:
3M - St. John's
Account Manager - MSM - Netherlands (f/m)
BMC Software - Amsterdam
Sr Account Manager, Enterprise
EMC - Nieuwegein
Locate this job: