Mountain View, CA, USA Job Listing at Google in United States of America
Media / Publishing, Business Services
* Develop and qualify cell, module and pack level technical specifications and solutions.
* Analyze performance, cost, reliability and availability trade-offs.
* Engage cross functionally to ensure successful roll-out, testing and complete validation.
* Lead projects that involve new technologies or new uses of multiple existing technologies. Provide technical leadership and direction while troubleshooting complex system level issues.
* Recommend and implement new product developments and process improvements.
* BS degree in Electrical/Power Engineering or related discipline (In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience).
* 5 years of relevant experience in battery applications design and implementation at the system level.
* Strong knowledge of battery industry and ability to assess supplier competencies and areas of weakness.
* Strong working knowledge and design capability in the fields of battery and power electronics.
* Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively with energetic cross-functional project teams.
* Exceptional analytical and organizational skills, coupled with a well-focused attention to detail.
* Ability to execute own work with minimal supervision.
Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google's product portfolio possible. We're proud to be our engineers' engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We're always on call to keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
Team or role:
Jul 23, 2010
Mountain View, CA, USA
Sign in to see your connections at Google
To all recruitment agencies:Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Telecommuting jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
North Carolina (NC) SLP Tele-therapy Job Opportunity; Work From Home!
Soliant Health - ., NC
SEO Copywriting Internship-Remote/Work from Home
Perfect Search Media - Chicago, IL
Google - United States of America
Locate this job: