Amsterdam, The Netherlands Job Listing at Google in United States of America
Media / Publishing, Business Services
* Build strategic long-term relationships with ISPs, carriers and operators for effective, efficient and scalable delivery of Google content to users.
* Identify, negotiate and close contracts covering Internet interconnect, peering, colocation, fibre and content distribution services.
* Develop numerical analysis techniques to understand large amounts of network performance and traffic data.
* Communicate progress internally, and collaborate with a wide variety of internal teams including product and business development, legal, network architecture and deployment.
* BA/BS degree in a technical field (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
* Substantial telecommunications experience.
* Experience working in a senior IP network planning or implementation role at an ISP, telecoms operator, carrier or CDN. Experience encompassing technical, commercial and legal areas of the above areas.
* International experience; fluent in English, additional languages.
* Technical and commercial knowledge of operator network topology and architecture, IP routing and CDN platforms.
* Strong data-driven analytical and problem solving skills.
* Willing to travel.
Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google's product portfolio possible. We're proud to be our engineers' engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We're always on call to keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
Team or role:
Jan 26, 2011
Amsterdam, The Netherlands; London, UK
Sign in to see your connections at Google
To all recruitment agencies:Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Marketing/Ad/PR jobs in San Jose, CA
View similar jobs:
CliniTrial - Fremont, CA
Safeway - Pleasanton, CA
Manager, Regional Shopper Marketing
Safeway - Pleasanton, CA
Locate this job: