Enterprise Programs and Solutions Manager, US Government Job Listing at Google in Boulder, CO (Job ID googleus-784001)
Media / Publishing, Business Services
The Enterprise team at Google is on the front lines of helping the globe "go
Google." As an Enterprise Direct Sales representative, you evangelize Google
tools like Apps, Search and Chrome to leading companies, schools and
government agencies. You champion the innovative power of our products to make
these large accounts more productive, collaborative and mobile. You bring
Google's portfolio into big and small companies around the world, and handling
complex customer and stakeholder relationships comes easy to you. With a
passion for Google products, you seal the deal and help make the world a more
* Work with channel partners to develop SLED vertical assets incorporating Google Enterprise products
* Work with sales team and customers to identify repeatable solutions in the sub verticals of state and local government. Maintain a list of opportunities to pursue in states cities and counties
* Engage with system integrator to embed google products in vertical program assets
* Work with program staff within government organizations to position products in requested solutions
* BA/BS Degree. In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience.
* 7 years of sales experience in the technology industry, including prior experience selling with Channel partners into the State, Local, and Educational markets.
* 10 years of Field Sales experience selling enterprise software to Global 2000 companies.
* Knowledge of and experience of working on large program opportunities with SLED partners.
* Experience positioning products on pre bids and experience responding to large RFP's.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Government jobs in Boulder, CO
View similar jobs:
Public Policy and Government Relations Central Region Public Affairs Manager
Google - Boulder, CO
Locate this job: