Mountain View, CA, USA Job Listing at Google in United States of America
Media / Publishing, Business Services
* Advise management teams, EU and US legal teams, Business Development, Advertising Sales and other business clients on legal matters.
* BA/BS in Computer Science or closely related degree. In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience.
* 3 years of hands-on technical leadership and people management experience.
* Hands on programming capabilities in C++, Java, C, and/or Python.
* Experience in building test automation frameworks and tools within a large scale enterprise environment.
* MS or PhD in Computer Science or closely related degree.
* 8 years of relevant industry experience, with 4 years of hands-on technical leadership and people management experience (managing teams of 8+ developers).
* Experience managing in an agile/test-driven development environment and dealing with code refactoring, extreme programming and code bottleneck issues.
* Strong distributed systems and architecture knowledge and experience.
* Experience shipping successful products.
* Strong leader capable of motivating and energizing the very best software engineers, as well as gaining their respect.
Users come first at Google. Nowhere is this more important than on our Advertising team: we firmly believe that ads can provide useful information if, and only if, they are relevant to what our users wish to find. Hundreds of thousands of advertisers worldwide use AdWords to promote their products; hundreds of thousands of publishers take advantage of our AdSense program to deliver ads relevant to their site content. We build and maintain the platforms that have made Google what it is today, and are constantly innovating to deliver the most effective advertising opportunities of tomorrow.
Team or role:
Oct 08, 2009
Mountain View, CA, USA; Los Angeles, CA, USA
Sign in to see your connections at Google
To all recruitment agencies:Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in Fresno, CA
View similar jobs:
Software Engineer (Web Applications)
APC - CA
Java Engineer with AWS (Amazon Web Services)
Robert Half Technology - East Bay, CA
Technology Sales Specialist
Office Depot - Visalia, CA
Locate this job: