Financial Analyst, Revenue Job Listing at Google in CA
Media / Publishing, Business Services
* Forecast revenue generated by ads on Google’s internal properties.
* Develop analyses/tools to track revenue for Google’s properties to better understand the drivers of that revenue.
* Partner with leaders in engineering and product organizations to understand and shape technical drivers of revenue performance.
* Partner with leaders in sales organization to understand sales drivers of revenue and identify sales opportunities.
* Provide executive management with clear insights into drivers of revenue, risks, and opportunities.
* Bachelor's degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience)
* 2 years of relevant work experience
* BA/BS degree in CS, EE, Math, or related quantitative field. MBA.
* 2 years of relevant experience, specific expertise with time series analysis and large scale data systems
* Desire to attack large, complex problems.
* Proficiency with statistical or scientific software packages (R/SPLUS, Mathematica, Matlab, or similar).
* Prior software programming experience and/or skill with scripting languages
In addition to assisting business leaders throughout the company with all finance-related matters, the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) organization is also consistently looked upon to provide analytical perspectives to important strategic decisions. Our mandate is to design, implement and manage the processes that support business needs. This includes developing financial forecasts and analyses, generating internal management reports, monitoring key performance indicators and driving the scaling and automation of financial processes. We also provide decision support and conduct financial reviews of a wide range of business issues from deal analysis to data center rollouts.
Team or role:
May 27, 2011
Mountain View, CA, USA
Sign in to see your connections at Google
To all recruitment agencies:Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Telecommuting jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
AmeriPlan - Charleston, South Carolina
Talent Retriever - Boston, MA
Web Presence Sales Position
New Covenant Software - Newmanstown, Pennsylvania
Locate this job: