Quality Evaluator (Temporary) Job Listing at Google in Los Angeles, CA (Job ID googleus-35172)
Media / Publishing, Business Services
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII) or HTML version of your resume to email@example.com.
**Important:** The subject field of your email must include **Quality Evaluator (Temporary) - Los Angeles**.
**This is a temporary role offered through ZeroChaos, Inc., formerly WorkforceLogic.**
ZeroChaos, Inc. is recruiting part-time telecommuters with fluency in English and an in depth and up-to-date familiarity with English-speaking web culture and media to help with Quality Evaluation for websites for Google Inc., the search engine company based in Mountain View, California.
Positions may be available in the following languages: Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Korean, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish.
Please specify the language you''re applying for in your application.
When people use Google products, the servers in our data centers do the work--around the clock and around the world. For over ten years we''ve been building some the world''s most efficient these data centers. As part of the data center team, you will help to build the physical infrastructure behind our powerful search technology. This is an excellent entry-level opportunity for individuals who want to become Linux gurus, system administrators, or network engineers.
* Evaluate ads and flag areas of concern.
* Ensure Google advertising policies and standards are upheld.
* Work with linguists, engineering teams, and tools to improve our advertising quality.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* College-level fluency in reading/writing English. Valid US Work Authorization. Work is based in Google''s Los Angeles office.
* Extensive out-of-classroom experience with relevant language.
* Extensive experience (as user/consumer) with relevant countries'' internet or print media.
* Experience using internet search engines for business or personal use.
* Ability to detect when advertising language sounds funny, awkward, or unnatural, even if grammatically correct.
* Excellent analytical capabilities.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Engineering jobs in Los Angeles, CA
View similar jobs:
Director, Solar Design, Engineering and Permitting
Verengo Solar - Torrance, CA
Aerotek - Carson, CA
AT&T SBIRS Ground Systems Engineer
AT&T - El Segundo, CA
Locate this job: