Quantitative Analyst Job Listing at Google in Boulder, CO (Job ID googleus-29165)
Media / Publishing, Business Services
As a Quantitative analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing large data sets and building expert systems that improve our understand of the Web and improve the performance of our products. This effort includes performing complex statistical analysis on non-routine problems and working with engineers to embed models into production systems. Managing fast changing business priorities and interfacing with product managers and engineers are required for success.
* Apply advanced statistical methods
* Work with large, complex data sets
* Solve difficult, non-routine problems
* Clearly communicate highly technical results and methods
* Interact cross-functionally with a wide variety of people and teams
* PhD in Statistics or Econometrics,
or equivalent practical experience.
* 2 years of relevant work experience.
* Experience with R/SPlus; coursework in Bayesian methods, longitudinal analysis and experimental design.
* 3 years of relevant work experience.
* Experience with Python, Perl and SQL.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Finance jobs in Boulder, CO
View similar jobs:
Financial Reporting Manager
Robert Half Management Resources - Boulder, CO
Investment Consultant - Fort Collins, CO Job
Scottrade - Fort. Collins, CO
Sales and Use Tax Analyst Job
VMware - Broomfield, CO
Locate this job: