New York, NY, USA Job Listing at Google in United States of America
Media / Publishing, Business Services
* Responsible for overall architecture, design, development, and support of all Oracle Application Technology Stack components including but not limited to Oracle 11g RAC, core Oracle Database, Oracle E-Business Suite 11i and Middleware.
* Plan and deploy the application tiers and databases used in the development and production instances of business applications.
* Perform operational DBA duties in an E-Business Suite environment. These will include patching, environments cloning, database upgrades and application upgrades, implementing backup and monitoring procedures.
* Analyze performance issues in the application, concurrent manager and database tiers of E-Business Suite installations. Assist developers with performance tuning.
* Interact with business analysts and developers to ensure the overall infrastructure design of business applications meets requirements of performance, security and high availability.
* BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or related field; In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant experience
* Significant experience administering Oracle E-Business Suite (e.g. Oracle Financials).
* Strong understanding of relational database architecture concepts
* Hands-on experience administering commercial large-enterprise databases such as Oracle RAC, MySQL, SQL Server
* Thorough experience in administering Oracle EBS11.5.10 including activities like Patching, Cloning, Replication, System Administration, troubleshooting in HA environment.
* Proficiency working with Unix/Linux platforms with concrete knowledge of system administration/internals.
* Creation of Shell scripts as well as OEM experience to manage and monitor all Oracle Apps tech stack components
Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google's product portfolio possible. We're proud to be our engineers' engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We're always on call to keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
Team or role:
IT & Data Management
Feb 07, 2012
New York, NY, USA
Sign in to see your connections at Google
To all recruitment agencies:Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Education/Teaching jobs in Fresno, CA
View similar jobs:
lululemon athletica - California
lululemon athletica - California
Teacher of the Visually Impaired - TVI Jobs in California
Soliant Health - Statewide, CA
Locate this job: