Recruiter Job Listing at Google in Tokyo (Job ID googleus-2822001)
Media / Publishing, Business Services
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII) or HTML version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Important:** The subject field of your email must include **Recruiter - Tokyo**.
Google's known for our innovative technologies, products and services -- and for the people behind them. As part of our world-class recruiting team, you're charged with finding the most interesting candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, a sense of scrappiness and a diversity of thought to all they do. You're responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process and connecting them to the magic of working at Google. You are creative and driven, with an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You're also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient.
* Consistently deliver high quality work in a high-paced, dynamic work environment by managing time and effort across hiring projects: sourcing strategies, timelines and deliverables for projects, taking initiative to complete unanticipated or ad hoc tasks, and verifying the completeness of one's own work
* Source and attract top talent and handle special projects, such as creating innovative strategies to locate top local talent and assess a high volume of candidate applications on a daily basis
* Solve problems and produce solutions by collecting and analyzing data with quantitative or qualitative approaches, identifying alternatives when circumstances change, and seeking out responsibilities beyond the job
* Keep others apprised of and involved in work by communicating information and status to project leads and team members, coordinating work cross-functionally, and influencing peers, project leaders and/or managers
* Deliver high quality results in a timely manner individually and through others; initiate action and accomplish goals across a wide range of teams and projects in the face of multiple demands, grow professionally by actively staying up to date in areas of expertise
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Demonstrated ability to develop recommendations and implement solutions to promote ongoing improvements to Google's recruitment efforts based on client needs.
* Ability to maintain confidence and professionalism when leading others through ambiguous and complex situations; influence and negotiate diplomatically and fairly with a range of stakeholders.
* Attention to accuracy of highly detailed information in documents or electronic files; solve problems based on due diligence of information.
* Excellent communication, teamwork, and client service skills; ability to clearly communicate in discussions and written documents, and to deliver regular updates and feedback clearly and tactfully.
* Speak and write English and Japanese fluently and idiomatically.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Japan
View similar jobs:
Client Partner, East Job
SAP - Tokyo, Japan
Account Executive, West Job
SAP - Osaka, Japan
Account Executive,East Sales Sector Job
SAP - Tokyo, Japan
Locate this job: