Industry Head Branding Job Listing at Google in Copenhagen
Media / Publishing, Business Services
* As part of the pan-Nordic Branding team, work with the Danish sales teams to target existing and new customers and to develop strong relationships with clients and their marketing services agencies.
* Drive revenue growth in the country by developing senior-level relationships, overseeing agency relationships and partnering with your team.
* Analyze data trends and client performance, develop solid strategic sales plans, and prepare and conduct strategic pitches and sales presentations.
* Collaborate and consult with major customers. Increase your client and agency base and optimize their advertising expenditures.
* Develop case studies of successful campaigns in order to share insights with customers and to serve as an evangelist to targeted events and conferences.
* BA/BS degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience.
* Relevant experience in e-commerce and/or online advertising sales/marketing.
* Strong commercial and business acumen. Demonstrable ability to partner with brand advertisers at board level.
* A deep understanding of the industry's issues, a vision for its growth, and a commitment to advance Google's forward-looking strategies within the marketplace.
The regional Large Customer Sales (LCS) teams partner closely with our major advertising clients and agencies to develop digital solutions that build our clients' businesses and brands. We are in a unique and exciting position to shape how marketing and business is conducted in the digital age. We provide consultancy services across Google's broad range of solutions, from Google AdWords, to YouTube, to Mobile, that help our customers connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences and get the most out of the web.
Team or role:
Sales & Account Management
Dec 17, 2012
Sign in to see your connections at Google
To all recruitment agencies:Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
Senior Account Director
Razorfish - United States of America
Associate Category Manager
Michaels - United States of America
Senior Brand Manager Sprite
The Coca-Cola Company - United States of America
Locate this job: