Security Engineer Job Listing at Google in Zurich (Job ID googleus-33162)
Media / Publishing, Business Services
There''s no such thing as a "safe system" - only safer systems. Our Security team works to create and maintain the safest operating environment for Google''s users and developers. As a Security Engineer, you help protect network boundaries, keep computer systems and network devices hardened against attacks and provide security services to protect highly sensitive data like passwords and customer information. Security Engineers work hands-on with network equipment and actively monitor our systems for attacks and intrusions. You also work with software engineers to proactively identify and fix security flaws and vulnerabilities. You use your industry experience to own and drive the resolution of complex security incidents, policy questions and technical security issues.
* Design and implement infrastructure to protect the Google network.
* Conduct sophisticated security reviews of core infrastructure.
* Evaluate the impact of current security advisories and publications.
* Evangelize security within Google and provide security advice and guidance.
* BS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
* MS in Computer Science.
* Knowledge of network-based and system-level attacks attacks and mitigation methods.
* Knowledge of system-level attacks and mitigation methods with a core competency in Windows, Linux or Mac OS X.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Engineering jobs in Switzerland
View similar jobs:
Operations Director - Alpina
Emerson - Faellanden, Switzerland
System Engineer/Control System Engineer
Emerson - Baar, Switzerland
Medical Device Design Engineering Associate Director
Merck - Coinsins, Switzerland
Locate this job: