Strategic Account Manager Job Listing at Google in Hamburg
Media / Publishing, Business Services
* Develop the PBS strategy in Germany and strategic account plans for the partners within his/her portfolio, including growth opportunities identification, action planning, revenue forecast.
* Create relationships within the partners’ organization at all levels including senior executives, direct and indirect users, and usage/repurchase decision makers. Be perceived as a key contributor of the industry. Be the first point of contact for partners around all key areas (training, product enhancement, monetization etc.), lead cross-functional and international efforts to identify and solve any roadblock.
* Maintain a thorough understanding of the Partner Business Solutions suite and its competitive advantages, actively monitor the competitive landscape and provide feedback to Google’s Product development team.
* BSc/BA degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills and experience.
* Speak and write German and English fluently and idiomatically.
* Extensive account/partnership management or business development experience in Internet or Publisher company.
* Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills - with experience interacting and building relationship with senior-level executives.
Partner Solutions team empowers the ecosystem across Sales, Product and Partners to make Offers, Shopping, Wallet, Digital Content, Knowledge, Geo/Local, Social and Ads products work. We provide end-to-end technical and operations support for partners for most of Google properties. This includes influencing product strategy, developing scalable product tools, helping onboard new partners, providing technical implementation services to some of the most strategic partners and ongoing partner management.
Team or role:
Sales & Account Management
Dec 14, 2012
Hamburg, Germany; Munich, Germany
Sign in to see your connections at Google
To all recruitment agencies:Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Sales jobs in Germany
View similar jobs:
Area Sales Manager Large Retail Springer (m/w)
Telefonica - Hamburg
Chase Paymentech - Assistant Vice President Sales - AVP
Chase - Germany
Global Account Manager (m/f)
Telefonica - München
Locate this job: