Software Engineer Job Listing at Google in Kraków (Job ID googleus-32150)
Media / Publishing, Business Services
Google's software engineers develop the next-generation technologies which
have changed how millions interact, making accessible and useful the world's
information. Our ambitions reach far beyond just Search To handle information
at the the scale of the web requires ideas from every areas of computer
science, including information retrieval, artificial intelligence, natural
language processing, distributed computing, large-scale system design,
networking, security, data compression and user interface design; the list
goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you work on small
team and can switch teams and projects as our fast-paced business grows and
evolves. We need our engineers to be versatile and always eager to tackle new
problems as we continue to push technology forward.
* Research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google's product offering.
* Contribute to a wide variety of projects utilizing natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression, machine learning and search technologies.
* Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
* BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience.
* Programming experience in one or more of the following languages: C, C++, Java and/or Python.
* Experience with large systems software design and development, particularly UNIX/Linux.
* MS or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field.
* Good understanding of algorithms and data structures, and their time and space performance
* Excellent problem-solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills; ability to work with minimum guidance and to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
* Experience contributing to open source projects.
* Proven ability to share knowledge via formal mentoring, reviewing code, reviewing design docs, giving technical talks, teaching classes, or as a consultant on projects.
* Fluency in English.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Poland
View similar jobs:
Associate Account Strategist (Russian), Global Customer Services
Google - Wroclaw
IT Support Technician, Corporate Operations Engineering
Google - Wroclaw
Locate this job: