Software Engineer Job Listing at Google in Boston, MA (Job ID googleus-39164)
Media / Publishing, Business Services
We also have openings available for recent graduates. To view these opportunities, view our Students page.
We need world-class engineers to join our engineering team in developing our next-generation search engine and related technologies. We're working on problems in a number of areas, including cutting-edge information retrieval algorithms, scalability issues related to dealing with huge amounts of data and a rapidly increasing user population, and a variety of novel search features.
* BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
* 4 years relevant work experience, including 2 years industry experience.
* Master's or PhD in related field.
* 6 years relevant experience, including 3 years industry experience.
* 2 years relevant work experience, including programming experience in C, C++, Java and/or Python.
* 1 year relevant work experience, including experience with UNIX/Linux or Windows environments, distributed systems, machine learning, information retrieval and TCP/IP.
* Experience developing or designing large software systems.
* Extensive programming experience in C/C++ and/or Java (strong OO skills).
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in Boston, MA
View similar jobs:
Architect, Foundation Technology
Philips North America - Andover, MA
Sr. Web Developer
Robert Half Technology - Boston, MA
Sr./Principal Java Developer
Robert Half Technology - Burlington, MA
Locate this job: