Mountain View, CA, USA Job Listing at Google in United States of America
Media / Publishing, Business Services
* Manage strategic Chrome OS partnership with large PC hardware manufacturers and network operators.
* Ensure successful end-to-end technical integration with hardware OEMs. Successful Management of ODMs and their factory processes and tool development.
* Work close with chipset and component vendors to qualify new components and ensure successful integration with Chrome OS.
* Work close with New Business Development, Product, Engineering, Marketing and Sales teams; 15-20% travel.
* Act as a main point of technical contact and drive technical issues to resolution.
* BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience).
* 2 years of relevant work experience, including hands-on development experience with PC/Device hardware.
* BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field (MS or MBA).
* A strong sense of focus and excellent attention to detail while working in a very fast-paced environment; Ability to work with ambiguity.
* Hands-on experience with PC hardware; excellent debugging/troubleshooting skills. Experience with embedded systems development.
* Familiarity with Linux application and kernel package management.
* Skills in scripting languages, particularly Python and shell.
* Excellent technical, vendor project management skills. Superb written and verbal communications.
There's always more information out there, and our Partnerships team works to get it. We develop relationships with a range of organizations, from content providers to publishers, and find ways for them to reach their audiences and manage their digital businesses. We find great content for our products, and we also work with partner sites to syndicate our own Google products. From negotiating agreements to solving technical problems for partners, we're in pursuit of gathering the world's information.
Team or role:
Feb 06, 2012
Mountain View, CA, USA
Sign in to see your connections at Google
To all recruitment agencies:Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Sales jobs in Dublin, Ireland
View similar jobs:
Finnish Speaking Business Development Rep/ Inside Sales
BMC Software - Dublin
Channel Development Manager
First Data - Dublin
Spanish Sales Representative - Dublin
TeleTech - Dublin, Leinster
Locate this job: