Software Engineer Job Listing at Google in Tokyo (Job ID googleus-45080)
Media / Publishing, Business Services
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII) or HTML version of your resume to email@example.com.
**Important:** The subject field of your email must include **Software Engineer - Tokyo**.
Software Engineers design and write complex software systems for both internal and external use. Engineers are well-rounded developers who know how to create robust high-volume production applications, and can also develop prototypes quickly.
* Research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google's product offering.
* Contribute to a wide variety of projects utilising natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression, machine learning and search technologies.
* Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
* Solve all problems that come your way.
* BS degree
* r equivalent practical experience.
* MS or PhD in computer science
* Extensive experience programming in C++ and/or Java.
* Experience working in a UNIX, Linux or Windows environment.
* Enjoys solving interesting problems.
* Strong interest for working in the global environment (Excellent English skill is not essential).
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Japan
View similar jobs:
CIB - Investment Banking Analyst - Equity Capital Markets
JPMorgan Chase - Tokyo, Japan
Platform Development Manager
Intel Corporation - Tokyo, Japan
Director of F&B
IHG - To Minato Ku Akasaka, Japan
Locate this job: