Software Engineer Job Listing at Google in Boulder, CO (Job ID googleus-46079)
Media / Publishing, Business Services
As a Software Engineer, you have a penchant for solving complex and interesting problems. Google is much more than search, and our mission has much greater scope. To handle information at the scale of the web requires ideas from just about every area of computer science, including information retrieval, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking, security, data compression, user interface design, etc. Engineers work on a wide variety of projects. Boulder projects include Payments, Google Drive, Discussion Forums, and Google Now.
* Write code for web-based applications, create robust high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly. You should also have a strong understanding of, and practical experience with Java web application development.
* Build internal systems used by thousands of Googlers around the world with your domain expertise.
* Specialist domains: billing systems, UI development with AJAX and similar technologies, and 3D computer graphics,
* BS in Computer Science or related technical field
* r equivalent practical experience.
* Programming experience in C++ or Java.
* 2 years relevant work experience, including 1 year industry experience.
* Knowledge of development tools for Windows, Mac OSX and/or UNIX/Linux.
* MS or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field.
* 10 years relevant work experience.
* Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in Boulder, CO
View similar jobs:
Technical Information Engineer
CA Technologies - Fort Collins, CO
Embedded Software Engineer
Aerotek - Fort Collins, CO
System/Software Technician 1
Kelly Services - Fort Collins, CO
Locate this job: