Developer Programs Engineer Job Listing at Google in CA
Media / Publishing, Business Services
* Assist third-party developers in troubleshooting their integrations with Google APIs and use of other Google developer products.
* Manage and participate in developer discussion forums and support queues to debug and resolve technical/coding problems.
* Write sample code and client libraries, and contribute to open source projects.
* Build strong ecosystem for developer products by blogging, writing technical articles, making presentations at developer conferences, and working with local developer communities.
* Help product engineering teams improve developer products by conveying feedback from developers, reviewing API designs, and testing new features.
* BA/BS degree (in lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience).
* 3 years of engineering/programming work experience.
* BA/BS in Computer Science or a similar technical degree.
* 6 years of relevant work experience.
* Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
* Strong web application or mobile application development experience.
* Knowledge of XML, with experience using SOAP or REST web services.
* Experience as a committer in an open source project.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to tackle some of technology's greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From AdWords to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
Team or role:
Apr 07, 2009
Mountain View, CA, USA
Sign in to see your connections at Google
To all recruitment agencies:Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in Fresno, CA
View similar jobs:
Platforms Software Engineer
Google - CA
Developer Programs Engineer
Google - CA
Software Engineer, Security
Google - CA
Locate this job: