Software Engineer, YouTube Commerce Job Listing at Google in San Bruno, CA (Job ID googleus-29183)
Media / Publishing, Business Services
Google's software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how millions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our ambitions reach far beyond just Search. Our products need to handle information at the the scale of the web. We're looking for ideas from every area of computer science, including information retrieval, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking, security, data compression, and user interface design; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you work on a small team and can switch teams and projects as our fast-paced business grows and evolves. We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
With your technical expertise you manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables. You design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions.
As a key player on the YouTube Commerce team, you should be interested in changing the landscape of paid content on TV, desktop, and mobile devices.
* Build a robust commerce platform to offer payment options to users.
* Design and implement a platform that enables content owners large and small to manage their videos on YouTube.
* Work with Product Management and Content teams to define and build features that showcase content on YouTube.
* Work with Systems Engineering to build and maintain a scalable production stack for managing payments, content, and delivery.
* BA/BS in Computer Science
or equivalent practical experience.
* 4 years of relevant work experience in software development, including experience in C++ and/or Java.
* Excellent coding skill in C, C++, Java or Python.
* 6 years of relevant work experience in software development, including experience in Python.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in San Francisco, CA
View similar jobs:
IT Training and Communications Specialist
JDSU - Santa Rosa, CA
Web GUI Developer
Software Guidance & Assistance - San Francisco, CA
Training and Development Associate
Kelly Services - San Carlos, CA
Locate this job: