Mountain View, CA, USA Job Listing at Google in United States of America
Media / Publishing, Business Services
* Server Bring-up and Deployment for Server and Cluster Storage Systems Software
* Server Management and Control; tools for Storage Systems Monitor, Management and Control
* Embedded systems/firmware design, implementation and deployment
* Statistics Analysis Tools related to Systems / Storage Performance, Health, Utilization, as well as develop performance tools to profile hardware utilization at all levels
* BA/BS, MA/MS or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field (In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience).
* Experience with UNIX/Linux environments and network programming.
* Coding skill in C, C++, Java or Python.
* Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
* Experience with scripting languages, particularly Python and shell.
* Knowledge of x86 assembly.
* Experience with disk/storage technologies and storage protocols (SATA/ATA/SAS).
* Expertise or strong interest in the following areas: performance debugging and optimization of complex workloads, design of performance tools, code optimization, high-performance software development techniques, concurrent programming, and/or multi-core computer architectures.
Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google's product portfolio possible. We're proud to be our engineers' engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We're always on call to keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
Team or role:
Jan 08, 2010
Mountain View, CA, USA
Sign in to see your connections at Google
To all recruitment agencies:Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:IT-PM/BA jobs in Oklahoma City, OK
View similar jobs:
Locate this job: