Supply Chain Sustainability Audit Program Manager Job Listing at Google in Mountain View, CA (Job ID googleus-2748001)
Media / Publishing, Business Services
Google's projects, like our users, span the globe and require managers to keep the big picture in focus. As a Program Manager at Google, you lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects. You plan requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders. Your projects often span offices, time zones and hemispheres, and it's your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project's progress and deadlines.
As part of Google’s Sustainable Supply Chain team you will be responsible for ensuring that products manufactured within Google’s supply chain are done so in accordance with human rights standards, environmental regulation and Google’s standards of business conduct. You will engage with multiple customer groups, stakeholders and suppliers to build a global supply chain sustainability program. As the EH&S; Specialist and Audit Lead you will be responsible for ensuring suppliers operate in accordance with all environmental, health & safety, social and ethical practices. You will help integrate EH&S; criteria into existing supplier engagement and qualification practices.
* Serve as the primary lead for designated product group to support/drive their supply chain sustainability activities. Interface with internal customers, partner teams and suppliers.
* Advance Google’s cross-organizational audit strategy driving quantified and substantive improvements in working conditions.
* Develop innovative technology based strategies to improve transparency and monitoring of working conditions.
* Develop commodity specific EH&S; criteria for quality engineers, commodity managers to include in their supplier qualification process and quality audits.
* Review/Report/Manage audit reports, approve supplier corrective actions and manage through resolution.
* Bachelors degree in engineering, environmental science, safety or related field or equivalent practical experience.
* 4 years experience in environment, health & safety position in the electronics industry or related field
* Experience and working knowledge of Asia-Pacific environmental and safety regulations and training experience.
* Experience integrating EH&S; requirements into supplier quality reviews.
* Effective oral and written communication skills in both Mandarin and English
* Ability to travel internationally and support supplier audits and capacity development.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in San Jose, CA
View similar jobs:
Orchestration Systems Engineer
Intel Corporation - Santa Clara, CA
SAP HANA Development Engineer Job
SAP - Dublin, CA
Web Analytics Developer
Safeway - Pleasanton, CA
Locate this job: