Supply Chain Sustainability Lifecycle Program Manager Job Listing at Google in Mountain View, CA (Job ID googleus-2749001)
Media / Publishing, Business Services
Google's projects, like our users, span the globe and require managers to keep the big picture in focus. As a Program Manager at Google, you lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects. You plan requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders. Your projects often span offices, time zones and hemispheres, and it's your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project's progress and deadlines.
As part of Google’s Sustainable Supply Chain team you will be responsible for ensuring that products manufactured within Google’s supply chain are done so in accordance with human rights standards, environmental regulation and Google’s standards of business conduct. You will engage with multiple customer groups, stakeholders, and suppliers to build a global supply chain sustainability program. As the lifecycle program manager you will lead initiatives to quantify and minimize both the social and environmental impact of our supply chain activities. You will also help manage compliance to product content requirements while working towards a progressive, cross-organizational materials specification for our suppliers.
* Develop and implement requirements for social, and environmental responsibility across supply base.
* Serve as the primary lead for designated product group to support/drive their supply chain sustainability activities.
* Support identified product group to meet their sustainable supply chain metrics and goals.
* Coordinate sustainability data collection and analysis efforts throughout the supply chain.
* Integrate product lifecycle impacts into design decisions. Develop proactive materials management program to minimize environmental health & safety impacts of our products.
* Bachelors degree in materials science, chemical engineering, environmental engineering or related field or equivalent practical experience.
* 4 years experience in lifecycle analysis, greenhouse gas/water footprinting, materials science, chemistry, chemical engineering or ceramics science.
* Experience in successfully driving compliance to global product content requirements across diverse product groups and suppliers.
* Experience conducting life cycle analysis using economic indicators and/or primary supplier data to determine environmental impact through input/output analysis.
* Proven track record embedding environmental impact data into product design.
* Ability to travel internationally and support supplier audits and capacity development.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in San Jose, CA
View similar jobs:
Principal Software Engineer
CA Technologies - Santa Clara, CA
Member of Technical Staff
Talentburst, Inc. - Sunnyvale, CA
Binary Translation Software Engineer
Intel Corporation - Santa Clara, CA
Locate this job: