Tax Provisioning Manager Job Listing at Google in Mountain View, CA (Job ID googleus-3446003)
Media / Publishing, Business Services
Google's in-house tax team knows all things corporate tax. Made up of smart, perceptive Googlers with a flair for domestic, international and sales & use tax, the knowledge and expertise of this team runs deep. You have years of experience in this field and an extensive knowledge of those tax issues most relevant to internet companies. While we don't give our Googlers individual tax advice, you make it easy for Googlers to get what they need to make good tax decisions. You find ways to work smarter by streamlining and automating our tax processes and systems, and find ways to be both innovative and compliant.
Your primary responsibilities include the preparation and review of quarterly tax provision schedules and involvement in consolidation of the global provision as a whole. Your key relationships and stakeholders will range from internal customers which include all of finance and operations to external customers which include governmental tax agencies and outside tax advisors.
* Prepare and review Motorola’s world-wide tax provision models.
* Collaborate with Motorola planning team to create accurate forecasts of projected full year and YTD financial results. Coordinate with Motorola international tax team on Motorola transfer pricing entries.
* Work with compliance team to ensure that reported results are consistent with returns filed. Prepare and review quarterly tax footnotes and disclosures.
* Keep apprised of any changes to the tax accounting rules and reflect them timely and accurately in the tax provision models and document research findings and technical positions in memos.
* BA/BS in Accounting or Business or equivalent practical experience.
* 8 years of corporate tax experience and at least 6 years of hands-on working experience in ASC 740 tax provision in a public accounting firm and a corporate tax department.
* Master's degree in Taxation.
* Ability to manage his/her own projects to ensure project completion with accuracy and timeliness, ability to retain a sense of humor in stressful situations.
* Proficient in advanced spreadsheet application features.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Accounting jobs in San Francisco, CA
View similar jobs:
Robert Half Finance & Accounting - San Mateo, CA
Tax Supervisor/Tax Senior for growing CPA firm
Robert Half Finance & Accounting - Walnut Creek, CA
** PROPERTY ACCOUNTANT - SF**
Robert Half Finance & Accounting - San Francisco, CA
Locate this job: