Technical Account Manager, Publisher and Distribution Solutions Job Listing at Google in London (Job ID googleus-29188)
Media / Publishing, Business Services
Our relationships with partners should run like well-oiled machines, and Google's Publisher & Distribution Solutions ensures partners are empowered to grow their businesses by making the most of Google's expanding suite of products. Technical Account Managers are advertising and technology consultants who serve as liaisons between our top partners and Google's Engineering and Sales teams. You are a Google product expert who can nurture and deepen the partner relationship through successful multi-product integrations, providing day-to-day support with your extensive expertise in AdSense, AdMob, DoubleClick, Chrome and other Google products.
You flawlessly lead implementations and integrations for a variety of our product lines during the pre-sales and post-sales process. You provide end-to-end support to our publisher partners, from deployment to ongoing support of daily business. As the technical expert, you work closely with the partner sales teams to monitor our products' performance for top clients, develop tools that address their technological and business needs and identify opportunities to grow Google's partner business.
* Help partners resolve day-to-day challenges by delivering innovative and scalable solutions. Ensure the prompt and proper resolution of any technical challenges.
* Evangelize new product features and assist clients in the adoption of new products via upgrades and migrations to help them build long-term success. Provide documentation and technical guidance to ensure the technical success of clients’ integrations.
* Improve product offerings by providing client feedback on features to Google product managers and engineers.
* Perform implementation reviews, and analyze and optimize clients’ product mix to ensure their success.
* BA/BS degree in a technical area
* r equivalent practical experience.
* Good scripting language knowledge such as Bash, Python, PHP.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Strong team player and a creative thinker; ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Sales jobs in London
View similar jobs:
Key Account Manager
Emerson - Southampton, United Kingdom
Business Development Consultant (HCM) Job
SAP - London, United Kingdom
Commercial Sales Consultant- South Bedfordshire
Tyco - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
Locate this job: