Technical Account Manager, Publisher and Distribution Solutions Job Listing at Google in Tokyo (Job ID googleus-31163)
Media / Publishing, Business Services
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII) or HTML version of your resume to email@example.com.
**Important:** The subject field of your email must include **Technical Account Manager, Publisher and Distribution Solutions - Tokyo**.
Google's Publisher & Distribution Solutions (PDS) team makes sure that our external partners are able to grow their business with the full support of Google's products. Technical Account Managers are advertising and technology mavericks who serve as liaisons between our biggest partners and Google's Engineering and Sales teams. Technical Account Managers not only serve as Google gurus but also identify new opportunities where our products can better help our partners' businesses. Our suite of products is growing and PDS Technical Account Managers help us understand exactly what our partners need.
Our relationships with external partners should run like well-oiled machines, and Google's Publisher & Distribution Solutions (PDS) team, within gTech, makes that happen. PDS's Technical Account Managers are online advertising & technology consultants and liaisons between our top partners and Google's Engineering, Product and Sales teams. We also provide end-to-end support to our publisher partners, from deployment to ongoing support of daily business. As the technical expert, you work closely with the partner Sales teams to monitor our products' performance for our top clients, develop tools that address their technological and business needs. The suite of Google Products where our expertise is engaged include: - DoubleClick Ad Serving Technologies including DFP and Yield Optimisation - AdSense, AdMob and Web Search Syndication - Distribution of Google Services such as Chrome.
* Help partners in their day to day challenges by delivering innovative and scalable solutions to their problems and troubleshooting their issues and perform implementation reviews, evangelize new product features and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
* Assist clients in the adoption of new products via upgrades and migrations to develop their long term success and improve product offerings by providing client feedback on features to Product Management and Engineering.
* Guarantee the technical aspects of your client integrations (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance.
* BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field
or equivalent practical experience.
* Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment.
* Data analysis and good data-driven decision-making skills.
* Fluency in English and Japanese.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Japan
View similar jobs:
Principal Product Marketing Manager
CA Technologies - Tokyo, Japan
Intel Corporation - Tokyo, Japan
Electronic Arts - Tokyo, Japan
Locate this job: