Technical Account Manager, Publisher and Distribution Solutions Job Listing at Google in San Francisco, CA (Job ID googleus-321001)
Media / Publishing, Business Services
Our relationships with partners should run like well-oiled machines, and Google''s Publisher & Distribution Solutions ensures partners are empowered to grow their businesses by making the most of Google''s expanding suite of products. Technical Account Managers are advertising and technology consultants who serve as liaisons between our top partners and Google''s Engineering and Sales teams. You are a Google product expert who can nurture and deepen the partner relationship through successful multi-product integrations, providing day-to-day support with your extensive expertise in AdSense, AdMob, DoubleClick, Chrome and other Google products.
You flawlessly lead implementations and integrations for a variety of our product lines during the pre-sales and post-sales process. You provide end-to-end support to our publisher partners, from deployment to ongoing support of daily business. As the technical expert, you work closely with the partner sales teams to monitor our products'' performance for top clients, develop tools that address their technological and business needs and identify opportunities to grow Google''s partner business.
* Help partners resolve day-to-day challenges by delivering innovative and scalable solutions. Ensure the prompt and proper resolution of any technical challenges.
* Evangelize new product features and assist clients in the adoption of new products via upgrades and migrations to help them build long-term success. Provide documentation and technical guidance to ensure the technical success of clients’ integrations.
* Improve product offerings by providing client feedback on features to Google product managers and engineers.
* Perform implementation reviews, and analyze and optimize clients’ product mix to ensure their success.
* BA/BS degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience.
* 2 years of relevant work experience, including programming experience in C, C++, Java and/or Python.
* 2 years hands-on experience in Internet products and technologies.
* 5 years of relevant work experience.
* Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
* Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment.
* Excellent communication skills.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Sales jobs in San Francisco, CA
View similar jobs:
Cintas Corporation - South San Francisco, CA
Residential Compliance Support Manager
Robert Half Finance & Accounting - San Francisco, CA
Compliance Lending Specialist
Robert Half Management Resources - San Francisco, CA
Locate this job: