Finance Operations Project and Process Manager Job Listing at Google in CA
Media / Publishing, Business Services
* Partner with key stakeholders, engineering, and vendors to improve complex financial processes, perform effective escalation management and provide quick fix” solutions.
* Provide customer feedback analysis, operational monitoring, troubleshooting and error resolution to prevent inaccuracies, reduce process latency, and drive process excellence.
* Provide performance reporting and analysis to senior management.
* Manage outsourced operational activity, including Service Level Agreements, performed by third party vendors.
* Ensure tax, Sarbanes-Oxley, and local entity compliance. Ensure readiness on supporting new and existing functionality.
* BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience).
* 6 years of relevant work experience.
* 8 years of relevant work experience.
* Proven ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment, and to lead and drive complex operational initiatives.
* Excellent analytical skills, combined with impeccable business judgment and ability to communicate with seasoned management.
* Collaborative working style and ability to work with vendors and international teams.
The name Google came from "googol," a mathematical term for the number 1 followed by 100 zeros. And nobody at Google loves big numbers like the Finance team. Whether designing processes to support our global businesses, providing forward-thinking analysis or managing our day-to-day balance sheets, our seasoned accounting and finance pros create innovative solutions to a googol of challenges and keep our business on track.
Team or role:
Dec 01, 2010
Mountain View, CA, USA
Sign in to see your connections at Google
To all recruitment agencies:Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Engineering jobs in Boston, MA
View similar jobs:
Connexion Systems and Engineering - Salem, NH
Arnold-Hanafin Corporation - Westwood, MA
Project Cost Analyst
Arnold-Hanafin Corporation - Southborough, MA
Locate this job: