Mountain View, CA, USA Job Listing at Google in United States of America
Media / Publishing, Business Services
* Project manage the implementation of both large and small operations support systems for software development, system roll-out, data migration, training, support, and additional areas as needed
* Collaboratively develop, deploy, monitor, and improve business processes that make use of these support systems; and implement and monitor process metrics
* Provide support for various design and deployment systems to include: planning and managing the development of new features and the ongoing creation of new equipment models and templates; develop and provide reporting capabilities
* Lead and participate in cross-functional teams and manage multiple simultaneous projects with competing priorities
* Keep stakeholders apprised of project status, manage risks and communicate issues to the rest of the organization
* BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience).
* MS degree in a technical field.
* 5 years experience in a telecom-related field.
* 2 years technology-related project management experience.
* Basic understanding of software engineering technology and principles, such as version control, SQL, the LAMP application stack and the ability to write code in Python or Java.
Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google's product portfolio possible. We're proud to be our engineers' engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We're always on call to keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
Team or role:
Jun 16, 2010
Mountain View, CA, USA
Sign in to see your connections at Google
To all recruitment agencies:Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Telecommuting jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
AmeriPlan - Charleston, South Carolina
Talent Retriever - Boston, MA
Web Presence Sales Position
New Covenant Software - Newmanstown, Pennsylvania
Locate this job: