Software Engineer, Mobile Applications (Android/iOS) Job Listing at Google in Sydney
Media / Publishing, Business Services
* Write server-side code for web-based applications, create robust high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
* Develop web applications using Java.
* BA/BS in Computer Science (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
* A strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
* Programming experience in Java, Objective-C, or C++.
* 2 years relevant work experience, including 1 year industry experience.
* Deep technical knowledge of mobile application development (either Android or iOS).
* Knowledge of UI frameworks (either Android, iOS, XML), MVP application design and complex, reactive touch based UI.
* Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design optimized for embedded systems.
* Specialist domains: Embedded/device systems, mobile optimized websites, mobile web browsers, client application development for Windows/Mac (Chrome, WebKit, etc.), third party libraries for either Android or iOS.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to tackle some of technology's greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From AdWords to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
Team or role:
Apr 17, 2012
Sign in to see your connections at Google
To all recruitment agencies:Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in Sydney, Australia
View similar jobs:
AvantGard Technical Consultant-Hosting, Cloud, WINTEL, Database
SunGard Financial Systems - Sydney
Implementation Support Engineer
Visa - Sydney
Technical Product Specialist, Wildfire
Google - Sydney
Locate this job: