Space Planner Job Listing at Google in New York, NY
Media / Publishing, Business Services
* Provide a pivotal role in facility service operations throughout the Google NYC campus including managing the space planning function including opening new office spaces, move coordination and capacity planning. Implementing new processes and procedures to support space planning including managing move and furniture vendors and contractors to execute program deliverables.
* Work with the project team to determine space requirements and programming needs in order to meet the needs of the business and Collaborate with REWS, IT, People Ops, and Finance partners to ensure an efficient, productive integration for such things as office moves, vendor management, information transfers, data analysis, new program implementation and M&A activities.
* Serve as the key interface for REWS to influence customers, the client and other internal organizations, having the ability to drive consensus and compromise when needed. Communicate program information and updates to Googlers at all levels using various forms of Google tools and public/presentation engagements.
* Partner with the FM team through core-problem structuring, research, data gathering and analysis. Perform monthly and quarterly audits of offices and operations to ensure facilities goals are being met. Develop quick-hit tools to facilitate efficient business decisions and perform data analyses both on an ad-hoc basis and through consistent standardized reports.
* Support a variety of critical business functions including financial, procurement, vendor management, contract management and general office services. Find innovative ways to streamline and enhance service delivery, while keeping an eye on the bottom line.
* BA/BS degree. In lieu of Degree, 5 years of relevant work experience.
* 5 years of relevant experience with an emphasis on facilities, hospitality, corporate services, event management, property management or equivalent office management experience.
* Be willing to travel.
Just as Google products always focus on the user, Google offices focus on the Googler. From state-of-the-art green construction projects to maintaining our resident T. Rex skeleton (named Stan), the Real Estate and Workplace Services team builds environments that keep Googlers feeling inspired and energized. We're a team of inquisitive and energetic real estate, construction and facilities operations professionals that are constantly searching for new ways to improve workplace efficiency and make Google a great place to come to work everyday.
Team or role:
Real Estate & Workplace Services
Dec 20, 2012
New York, NY
Sign in to see your connections at Google
To all recruitment agencies:Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
Senior Account Director
Razorfish - United States of America
Associate Category Manager
Michaels - United States of America
Senior Brand Manager Sprite
The Coca-Cola Company - United States of America
Locate this job: