Technical Associate, Sales Technical Operations Job Listing at Google in Hamburg, DE (Job ID googleus-533001)
Media / Publishing, Business Services
Working within our Advertising Operations function, you help the wider Global
Advertising & Product Operations team better serve Google's worldwide user
base for our AdWords product. This fast-paced sales and support team quickly
identifies and resolves customer concerns and contributes to the growth of our
programs. You continue to hone your account management and relationship-
building skills, supporting some of Google's top advertisers and agencies by
providing the best possible service via phone, email, or chat. Your
responsibilities range from managing advertiser accounts, developing
compelling advertising solutions for brand advertisers, to developing scalable
support solutions. You work within a diverse team with colleagues throughout
Europe, sharing your advanced knowledge of Google products and advising your
clients on the best strategy for them to achieve their desired results. Among
your many attributes, you are a self-starter who is comfortable with a rapidly
changing environment, and you have a strong desire to learn. You also boast
experience in customer service, sales, marketing, or consulting.
As a Technical Support Associate, you will be responsible for supporting
dynamic Google products by troubleshooting and prioritizing bugs on the fly.
This includes coordinating escalated issues with engineers, product managers
and product specialists to improve the product's vision and experience,
answering complex questions and analyzing support data and trends to make
Google customers successful. You will also interface primarily with support
teams to resolve complex issues, develop product documentation and deliver
training, as well as participate in internal projects to improve customer
service and team efficiencies. You will have a proven record of analytical
problem-solving and the ability to proactively identify and tackle product
needs in a fast-paced environment.
* Provide superior technical support and build successful long term relationships with both internal and external clients for internal workflow applications and sales tools.
* Troubleshoot, escalate and respond to product support requests from advertisers and sales teams.
* Communicate effectively with engineering and other technical groups to enhance products and resolve customer issues.
* Implement, troubleshoot, and support ad serving systems and other Internet-based applications and analyze support data to identify trends and communicate actionable insights to product stakeholders and sales.
* Develop training materials and documentation.
* BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
* Demonstrable experience in customer support (ie.Outbound service), account management (direct and/or offline), marketing project management.
* Excellent problem solving and communication skills. Demonstrated ability as a coach and mentor.
* Proven ability to develop and strong client relationships.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in Delaware Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
DoubleClick Agency Development Manager
Google - Hamburg, DE
Technical Program Manager, Site Reliability Engineering
Google - Munich, DE
Google - Munich, DE
Locate this job: