Technical Writer, Developer Products Job Listing at Google in Mountain View, CA
Media / Publishing, Business Services
* Write technical documentation for our external developer audience, such as API reference manuals, developer guides, and more
* Design and organize documentation sets for new APIs and developer products
* Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by others, and coach non-writers on ways to improve their writing skills
* Manage complex documentation projects
* Write sample code
* BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
* 4 years relevant work experience, including experience researching and writing excellent documentation for developers (APIs, SDKs, web technologies).
* Proficiency with HTML and CSS; proficiency in a UNIX environment.
* Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
At Google, our users come first, and the Systems Infrastructure team is at the heart of that promise. We build the technologies that transform the way we think about doing business. Whether working on our cloud systems, researching the latest in computer technology or keeping Google's internal systems humming, Googlers and users alike rely on us to keep things running. We're back-end ninjas: protecting your privacy and ensuring your security.
Team or role:
Jan 03, 2013
Mountain View, CA
Sign in to see your connections at Google
To all recruitment agencies:Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Engineering jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
Manager of Continuous Improvement #45300
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. - Florence, AL
MS Companies - Hopkinsville, KY
Talentburst, Inc. - Colorado Springs, CO
Locate this job: