Dublin, Ireland Job Listing at Google in United States of America
Media / Publishing, Business Services
* Work with internal stakeholders such as fit out deployment, network, data center engineering, data center hardware operations, supply chain and logistics, to ensure the delivering of specifications, ordering of materials and equipment are done in a timely manner to ensure the approval of technical specifications, material and equipment orders, deployment plans are in place and implemented.
* Conduct regular management and site meetings in relation to data center IT equipment and racks fit out.
* Coordinate with the site construction project managers to align priorities and site management.
* Work with internal teams to manage the material ordering, delivery and storage of materials and parts that are required for the DC turns up.
* Work with site construction project managers to manage local contractors. This includes the selection and appointment of specialist technical fit out contractors.
* BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
* Relevant work experience, including experience in project management, data center hardware and network infrastructure deployment.
* Experience in project management of complex data center hardware and network infrastructure deployment.
* Strong written and oral communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, ability to prioritize work efficiently, and good team orientation.
* IP technology knowledge, certifications in CCNA, or JCNIA; and RCDD (Registered Communications Distribution Designer) certification.
* Experience in building large and scalable data center.
* Some OSP (OutSide Plant) experience.
* Travel necessary: up to 50%.
Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google's product portfolio possible. We're proud to be our engineers' engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We're always on call to keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
Team or role:
Data Center & Network
Nov 05, 2012
Sign in to see your connections at Google
To all recruitment agencies:Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in Dublin, Ireland
View similar jobs:
Application Developer - Reporting
First Data - Dublin
Online Web Developer
Telefonica - Dublin
Locate this job: