Mountain View, CA, USA Job Listing at Google in United States of America
Media / Publishing, Business Services
* Perform code audits, black box testing and security design review of diverse Google products and services
* Design and develop tools and technologies to enhance the security of applications and services
* Provide security consultancy and advice to product teams -- helping them achieve their design and release objectives
* Conduct security vulnerability research in areas relevant to Google
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience).
* 2 years of relevant work experience, including in application-level vulnerability testing and code-level security auditing.
* Development experience in C, C++ or Java.
* Foundation in and in-depth technical knowledge of security engineering, computer and network security, authentication, security protocols and applied cryptography.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to tackle some of technology's greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From AdWords to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
Team or role:
Jul 16, 2009
Mountain View, CA, USA
Sign in to see your connections at Google
To all recruitment agencies:Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in Fresno, CA
View similar jobs:
Software Engineer (Web Applications)
APC - CA
Java Engineer with AWS (Amazon Web Services)
Robert Half Technology - East Bay, CA
Technology Sales Specialist
Office Depot - Visalia, CA
Locate this job: