There are nearly 2.5 million jobs open and available in the United States today, yet unemployment levels remain high. These jobs are posted across 100,000+ job boards, making it very difficult for employers to quickly connect with the right job seekers.
A government-branded jobs platform powered by TweetMyJobs to match and push relevant jobs from hiring companies to job seekers through social media and mobile networks.
How It Works
Push great job matches to job seekers, where they want them, when they want them
For job seekers the platform:
- Is intuitive and easy to use
- Levels the playing field by providing job seekers access on mobile, online, and social networks, including more than 10,000 custom job channels on Twitter
- Leverages Facebook social connections to enable introductions to hiring companies
- Offers extensive job-seeking resources, resume help, and engaging career assessment tools
- Provides an integrated mobile solution
Seekers register just once and then receive alerts for jobs that are a great match for them as often as they choose and via whatever medium they choose. TweetMyJobs sends job seekers matches via email, web, mobile devices, or social media sites. Job alerts are sent instantly, daily, or weekly, depending on a job seekers preference.
TweetMyJobs takes jobs Mobile
TweetMyJobs’ leading mobile solution leverages location-based services and augmented reality technology so that from their mobile phone, job seekers can:
- Get immediate text alerts for jobs
- Search and set their job preferences
- View jobs nearby on a dynamic map
- See jobs in street view by holding up their phone and looking around
Help small businesses better compete for talent while cutting recruiting time and expenses
For local employers, the platform:
- Is fast, secure, and easy to use
- Provides no-cost access to the same social recruiting tools only large corporations can afford
- Distributes jobs instantly to social, mobile, and local job seeker networks at the push of a button
- Helps target key demographics such as veterans, youth, and hourly job seekers
- Offers analytics and other reporting tools
Immediately after an employer posts their jobs, TweetMyJobs’ technology distributes the job everywhere to reach targeted job seekers. Tweets, emails, and text messages containing a newly posted job are automated instantly and delivered to the best-matched job seekers. An employer can even choose to automatically post the job to their Facebook page.