Receptionist Job Listing at GR Supply Chain Management Inc. in Valley Stream, NY
• Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
• Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
• Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
• Will assist staff with Marketing Research ( can involve calling, emailing, and others means of communication)
• Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
• Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications: Skills/Qualifications: Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management
Apply to this job
Get alerts for jobs like this:
View similar jobs:
Administrative, Clerical---Traffic/Freight--Quality Mfg. Company
Es Vee EDP Placement Agency - Hauppauge, NY
OfficeTeam - Norwalk, CT
Data Entry Clerk
OfficeTeam - Greenwich, CT
Locate this job: