Applications Engineer - Press Brake Machines #8270 Job Listing at Hallmark Information, Science and Technology in Bristol, CT
Position Title: Applications Engineer – Press Brake Machines
Location: Bristol, CT
Position Type: Staff position with excellent benefits
Salary: $19 to $21 per hour plus overtime
Position Number: 8270
Our Client, an internationally recognized manufacturer of machines and machine solution technologies has asked Hallmark to locate and hire for them an experienced Applications to work in their Press Brake Machines Division.
This is a staff position with a multi-billion dollar international manufacturer. They offer great benefits and a wonderful career path.
To view other Hallmark jobs, please go to www.HallmarkJobs.com
Hallmark and our Client are Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employers. We encourage all qualified people with the current right to work for any employer in the USA to apply. NOTE: We cannot consider H-1 Visa candidates for this position. Principals only, please.
• Support PressBrake sales in a pre and post sales situations.
• Perform customer demonstrations.
• Supply customer time estimates and produce sample parts and provide customer phone support.
• Provide post- sales support to customers.
• Prepare for and attend Trade Shows
• Travel to customer site to provide support if needed.
• Train service and internal personnel.
• Software and machine testing.
• Assist in answering customer’s tooling questions.
• 3+ years of experience and solid mathematics skills
• Good understanding of the sheet metal fabrication process
• Experience in the machine tool industry preferably in the Sales, Service, Assembly, or CNC Programming areas.
• Excellent communication skills - this position involves extensive contact with customers.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Manufacturing jobs in New Britain, CT
Locate this job: