Summer Student Engineer Job Listing at Harmonix Music Instruments, Inc. in Cambridge, MA
Summer Student Engineer
Location: Cambridge, MA
Want to help build our next wave of addictive and compelling video games? Harmonix is seeking a C++ Engineering student to join our world-class team for the summer. You will build tools and tech to help blow people’s minds, all while gaining hands-on experience inside a AAA game development studio. Based in the heart of Cambridge, the position is paid, full-time, and on-site lasting for a minimum of 12 weeks this summer.
* Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering. Students of Math and Science will only be considered with substantial C++ knowledge and experience.
* 2+ years of experience with C++
* Experience working on a project as part of a team.
* Strong math skills.
* Strong object-oriented analysis and design skills.
* Available for 40 hours/week for a minimum of 12 weeks on-site in Cambridge, MA for the Summer Semester.
Preferred Additional Experience:
* Course work in Data Structures and Algorithms and Compilers.
* Industry experience in C++, even for one summer.
* Extra-curricular projects such as working on your own game and engine.
* Genuine interest in games and gaming.
Individual responsibilities will be determined on a case-by-case basis. Student Engineers will be responsible for the same type of work as our Engineers, tailored to their level of experience and interests.
Are you a returning applicant?
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Engineering jobs in Boston, MA
View similar jobs:
Senior RAN Engineer RF Engineer V
AT&T - Framingham, MA
Chemical Consultant Engineer
FM Global - NORWOOD, MA
Sr Electrical Engineer
Philips North America - Burlington, MA
Locate this job: