Gastroenterology Job Listing at HCA in San Antonio, TX (Job ID 006E000000B70KhIAJ)
Preeminent GI practice in south Texas, comprised of 17 Board Certified and Board Eligible Gastroenterologists in three office locations has an immediate availability for a well-trained Gastroenterologist in their Stone Oak office, shared by four other physicians.
Applicant must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and be eager to work hard. Balancing your career with personal ambitions and family responsibilities is important to all of us, facilitated by a 1:7 weekend call rotation.
Selected attributes of practice:
* Commitment to quality patient care, fairness, cohesiveness among partners
* Two ambulatory surgery centers, third is under construction
* Outstanding administrators and stable, loyal support staff
* Full clinical partner on day 1, with partnership track for surgery center and ancillary services
* 401k, profit sharing, disability coverage
* Physician leadership, recent past president of the ACG, current president of the Texas Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
San Antonio is the 9th largest city in the U.S. with >;1.2 million residents. We have a low cost of living, excellent public and private schools, many cultural activities, and outstanding restaurants. Our economy is resilient, fueled by tourism, several military facilities, and the health care industry among others. Several nearby lakes, the Texas Gulf Coast, Sea World, and Six Flags Fiesta Texas provide places to cool off during our warm summers.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Healthcare jobs in San Antonio, TX
View similar jobs:
Program Director of Rehab Level III - San Antonio, TX
RehabCare - San Antonio, TX
Pharmacy Technician Tech I Prior Auth & Appeals
CVS Caremark - San Antonio, TX
LTSS Svc Coordinator Clinician Job
Amerigroup - San Antonio, TX