Interventional Neurology Needed for Stroke Center in Myrtle Beach Job Listing at HCA in Myrtle Beach, SC (Job ID 006E000000DA5z4IAD)
Come live and work in an exciting environment and enjoy the mild southeast climate with all the joys of coastal living. If you are a fellowship trained stroke/vascular neurologist and/or interventional / critical care neurologist, we have an opportunity for you.
* We are growing an interventional program in area of the country that has the highest rates incidence of stroke and the nearest interventional capability is MUSC and USC about 2-1/2 to 3 hours away.
* Currently we do not perform neuro-interventional procedures but our Bi-plane is ordered and scheduled to be delivered in August.
* We expect our interventional suite to be operational by end of year. The program is new and growing. Last month we gave 10 IV tpA (avg. DTN 37 min) month prior 6 IV tPA (avg. DTN 25 min).
*An in terventional candidate will not be doing 100% interventional- there will be acute stroke call incorporated as well as some neuro-critical care involvement on post procedural IR patients.
* Employed contract consisting of guaranteed base salary + WRVU bonus potential, comprehensive benefits package, paid occurrence based malpractice, PTO, CME as well as several other negotiable incentives being offered.
* Solid referral base supported by 90+ mile radius catchment area.
* Superlative payor mix.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
View similar jobs:
TeamHealth - Myrtle Beach, SC
Clinical Research Coordinator
FindingPharma - Myrtle Beach, SC
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina - Summer Occupational Therapist Job
Sunbelt Staffing - Myrtle Beach, SC
Locate this job: