Neurology Opportunity in Denver Join 14 Neurologists Job Listing at HCA in Denver, CO (Job ID 006E000000ApflFIAR)
Due to the extensive practice growth and community need we are assisting a premier Neurology group recruit General Neurologists and Neuro-Hospitalists. The fourteen Neurologists at Blue Sky Neurosciences enjoy a sterling reputation. The practice is affiliated with the Colorado Neurological Institute with open possibilities for program participation and development.
You can look forward to:
* Generous salary guarantee
* Comprehensive benefit package
* Outpatient has minimal on call responsibility
* Paid relocation
* CNI's educational outreach programs and rehabilitation services
* Worldwide leaders, including neurosurgeons and interventional Neuroradiologists, performing complex brain surgeries and treating arterial venous malformations
* Swedish Medical Center is recognized as a Comprehensive Stroke Center in Colorado and the Rocky Mountain Region by the Joint Commission
Swedish Medical Center is an acute care hospital with 368 licensed beds, a Level I Trauma Center, serves as the region's referral center for neurotrauma and is a recognized leader in the treatment of stroke. Swedish's Centers of Excellence include: Adult and Pediatric Trauma Services, Neurosciences, Advanced Radiology Capabilities, Cancer Treatment Services, Cardiology Services and Women's Children's Services. Swedish is located in the south Denver among Denver's best neighborhoods and school districts. Swedish is a four time Consumer Choice Award Winner as the preferred hospital in Denver.
Colorado is an amazing place to live and work. With over 300 days of sunshine per year and an average high temperature in the winter of 50 degrees and an average high temperature in the summer of 85 degrees, it's always a good time to climb a mountain, hike in one of our spectacular national parks or to just sit on your front porch and enjoy the neighborhood. If you want something else to do, Colorado also boasts eight major league sports franchises, skiing, biking, camping, live theater and concerts, art and history museums, an aquarium and a zoo. Denver is rated as one of America's 'Most Livable Cities'
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
View similar jobs:
Locate this job: