Associate Product Manager Job Job Listing at HD Supply in Marietta, GA
Associate Product Manager
Requisition # 74235
GA219 GA Marietta 1940 West Oak Circle
Line of Business
Minimum Travel Percentage
Responsible for executing to financial objectives for a product category or categories. Implement the operational plan and work with key merchandising and field resources to drive item selection and pricing for a category or categories. Responsible for item selection within a category or sub-category. Work with respective merchandising resources to implement the appropriate category and supplier strategy.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
* Utilizes the key components of business drivers (e.g. historical performance, industry/competitive landscape, consumer identification,etc) to support category sales growth.
* Executes to the financial targets for a category and influences assortment guidelines and parameters. Executes pricing strategy.
* Supports supplier strategy (e.g. import vs. domestic, national vs. local, branded vs. proprietary).
* Supports the business review process. Influences which items to send to product line review; when new products should be included in the assortment mix; leverages supplier relationships to optimize assortment; and works with key support functions to ensure completion.
* Influences supplier strategy and executes the supplier portfolio. Researches new product lines and continuously shops for competitive prices.
* Makes decisions regarding visual representation of categories in all marketing materials.
* Collaborates with purchasing and operations on forecasting and supply chain set-up for all current and new categories.
* Ensures compliance with all applicable regulations from governing agencies, including Federal and State Import/Export Regulations. Ensures compliance with HD Supply Environmental Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
Nature and Scope
* Experience provides solutions.
* Ensure that work is performed consistently with HD Supply policies and procedures.
* Leads a group or team of support, craft, or lower level professional associates.
* Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
* Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
* Typically requires overnight travel 5% to 20% of the time.
* Must be eighteen years of age
* Must pass the Drug Test
* Must pass the Background Check
* Must pass pre-employment tests if applicable
Education and Experience
* Typically requires BS/BA in related discipline. Generally 5+ years experience in related field. May require certification. Advanced degree may offset less experience in some disciplines.
* Bachelor's degree in business or related field preferred.
* Experience with supply chain functionality.
* Wholesale distribution experience preferred.
HD Supply is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting a diverse workplace.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Atlanta, GA
View similar jobs:
AT&T Cust Monitoring Spec (Norcross GA) Digital Life
AT&T - Norcross, GA
Senior Product Marketing Manager Device & Accessory Portfolio
AT&T - Atlanta, GA
Tower Technician (All levels)
Kelly Services - Atlanta, GA
Locate this job: