Branch Manager II - Miami, FL - HD Supply Waterworks Job Job Listing at HD Supply in Miami, FL
Branch Manager II - Miami, FL - HD Supply Waterworks
Requisition # 72442
FL226 FL Miami 18701 SW 108th Ave
Line of Business
Minimum Travel Percentage
Lead position for location(s) of approximately $16M or greater in revenue. Directs all sales and operations activities and is responsible for execution of sales strategy; developing customer relationships and ensuring satisfaction through operational excellence. Responsible for talent acquisition and development and retention of associates and adherence to company policy and procedure.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
* Ensure efficient operations, through adherence to policy and procedure and process excellence. Compliance with applicable government regulations.
* Safeguard company assets and associates.
* Ensure appropriate staffing levels to meet service, financial and operational support demands. Effectively utilize training programs to develop sales and operations expertise.
* Initiate and build customer relationships with existing and new customers.
* Act as liaison to functional leadership to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
* Monitor local market trends, develop and execute strategies to grow local market share and aggressively pursue business opportunities.
* Work closely with vendors to maximize sales and increase profitability.
* Accountable for Profit & Loss and Inventory/Accounts Receivable for assigned location. Achieves Earnings Before Interest & Tax (EBIT), Return on Investment Capital (ROIC) and Return on Sales (ROS) goals.
Nature and Scope
* Solutions require analysis and investigation.
* Achieves planned results by decisions and actions based on professional methods, business principles and practical experience.
* Manages a group or team of professional individual contributors and/or indirectly supervises support staff.
* Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
* Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
* Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
* Must be eighteen years of age
* Must pass the Drug Test
* Must pass the Background Check
* Must pass pre-employment tests if applicable
Education and Experience
* Typically requires BS/BA in related discipline. Generally 7+ years experience in related field. May require certification. Advanced degree may offset less experience in some disciplines.
* Bachelor's Degree.
* Wholesale distribution experience.
* Exposure to Six Sigma or other process improvement methodologies.
* Bi-lingual (English/Spanish).
HD Supply is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting a diverse workplace.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Banking jobs in Miami, FL
View similar jobs:
Wells Fargo - Miami Gardens, FL
Mortgage Banker - FL - Miami
Chase - FL, Florida
Event Planner, Vice President - Southeast Region Head, Miami
J.P. Morgan - FL, Florida
Locate this job: