Imaging Associate Job Job Listing at HD Supply in Costa Mesa, CA
Requisition # 74038
CA300A CA Costa Mesa 2975 Redhill Ave
Line of Business
Minimum Travel Percentage
Responsible for administering the centralized imaging process for multiple Line of Businesses which includes receiving, routing, sorting, and scanning documents according to defined quality and producitivity standards.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
* Manages large volumes of documents throughout different phases of the imaging process (i.e. opening incoming mail, sorting, and preparing and scanning documents).
* Ensures the quality and completeness of all scanned documents and meets targeted productivity and quality metrics.
* Maintains productivity logs and provides daily, weekly, and monthly imaging reporting.
* Identifies and routes non-related documents to the appropriate recipient via interoffice mail.
* Assists with departmental reporting and ad hoc projects as needed.
Nature and Scope
* Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past practices or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non routine or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are cleared by the supervisor.
* Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review of output by a senior co-worker and/or supervisor.
* Most of the time is spent sitting or standing in the same location or there may be a need to stoop regularly or move/lift light material or equipment (typically less than 8 pounds).
* Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
* No travel required.
* Must be eighteen years of age
* Must pass the Drug Test
* Must pass the Background Check
* Must pass pre-employment tests if applicable
Education and Experience
* HS Diploma or GED required. 0-2 years of experience in area of responsibility.
* Previous experince with imaging equipment.
* Completion of imaging certification program preferred.
HD Supply is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting a diverse workplace.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Orange County, CA
View similar jobs:
Senior Relationship Manager - Business Banking - Long Beach CA
Chase - CA, California
Horizontal Machine Operator
MAC Incorporated - Anaheim, CA
Amazon - San Bernardino, CA
Locate this job: