Intern II - Project Coordinator - City of Industry, CA Job Job Listing at HD Supply in City of Industry, CA
Intern II - Project Coordinator - City of Industry, CA
Requisition # 74281
CA015 CA City of Industry 21651 Baker Pkwy
Line of Business
Minimum Travel Percentage
HD Supply Facilities Maintenance is a leading supplier of maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) products to owners and managers of multifamily, hospitality, educational and commercial properties; healthcare providers; and municipal and government facilities. HD Supply Facilities Maintenance has 37 distribution centers across the U.S. and Canada, a fleet of more than 600 delivery trucks and over 22,000 products in stock.
To gain valuable hands-on experience in areas such as marketing, human resources, information technology, sales, operations, finance, logistics, business development, merchandising and other departments.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
* Prepares and delivers insights and recommendations based on analysis.
* Synthesizes findings and draws conclusions from analyses and makes oral/written recommendations to management.
* Executes tasks directly related to functional projects and/or process improvements.
* Communicates issues and roadblocks related to areas of responsibility.
* May assist in a research or special projects in a variety of areas such as meeting business initiatives.
Nature and Scope
* Works in compliance with established procedures and/or protocols. Identifies and resolves readily identifiable, clearly defined problems. Demonstrates skill in data analysis, techniques by resolving missing/incomplete information, inconsistencies/anomalies in routine research/data.
* Nature of work requires general supervision; exercises judgment. May be paired with a mentor. Work typically involves regular process checks or review of output by a coworker and/or supervisor.
* May provide general guidance/direction to or train junior level support personnel.
* Frequent periods are spent standing or sitting in the same location with some opportunity to move about; occasionally there may be a need to stoop or lift light objects (typically less than 8 pounds).
* Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
* Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
* Must be eighteen years of age
* Must pass the Drug Test
* Must pass the Background Check
* Must pass pre-employment tests if applicable
Education and Experience
* Typically requires BS/BA in related discipline. Certification may be required in some areas. Generally 0-2 years of experience in related field OR MS/MA and generally 0-1 year of experience in related field.
* Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree.
* Superior academic performance and strong analytical skills.
* Solid track record of results-oriented leadership.
HD Supply is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting a diverse workplace.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Internships jobs in Los Angeles, CA
View similar jobs:
Event Planning Internship
Dazzle Party Productions - Reseda, CA
Valerie Allen Public Relations - Santa Monica, CA
The Writers Junction Internship - Summer 2013
The Writers Junction - Santa Monica, CA
Locate this job: