Product Specialist - Remote - HD Supply Waterworks Job Job Listing at HD Supply in Dallas, TX
Product Specialist - Remote - HD Supply Waterworks
Requisition # 71976
TX025 TX Dallas 4333 Irving Blvd
Line of Business
Minimum Travel Percentage
Partner with sales to provide expertise and answer questions regarding products and services. Demonstrate how product/services can solve customer issues and create sales opportunities.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
* Develops strategic relationships with vendors in the following areas: negotiations, pricing, terms of sale, freight, and rebates.
* Develops new product from concept to implementation.
* Forecasts, prospects and bids for new business, customers, markets and additional service opportunities.
* Provides field training and consultation to sales personnel on product information.
* Promotes and reinforces business image as a total solutions provider.
Nature and Scope
* Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving missing/incomplete information, inconsistencies/anomalies in more complex research/data.
* Nature of work requires increasing independence; receives guidance only on unusual complex problems or issues. Work review typically involves periodic review of output by supervisor and/or direct "customers" of the process.
* May provide general guidance/direction to or train junior level support personnel or professional personnel.
* Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping, climbing, lifting and maneuvering material or equipment, some of which may be heavy or awkward.
* Typically in a comfortable environment but with regular exposure to factors such as temperature extremes, moving machinery, loud noise, and fumes, which may cause noticeable discomfort or a moderate risk of accident or illness.
* Typically requires overnight travel more than 50% of the time.
* Must be eighteen years of age
* Must pass the Drug Test
* Must pass the Background Check
* Must pass pre-employment tests if applicable
Education and Experience
* Typically requires BS/BA in related discipline. Generally 2-5 years of experience in related field; certification is required in some areas OR MS/MA and generally 2-4 years of experience in related field. Certification is required in some areas.
* Experience in contract negotiation.
* Knowledge of customer business needs.
HD Supply is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting a diverse workplace.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Telecommuting jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
SLPs! Work From Home in TX School Tele-Therapy Job!
Soliant Health - ., TX
North Carolina (NC) SLP Tele-therapy Job Opportunity; Work From Home!
Soliant Health - ., NC
Google - United States of America
Locate this job: