Project Coordinator - Tyler TX - HD Supply Waterworks Job Job Listing at HD Supply in Tyler, TX
Project Coordinator - Tyler TX - HD Supply Waterworks
Requisition # 70471
TX098 TX Tyler 3090 NNE Loop 323
Line of Business
Minimum Travel Percentage
Responsible for providing administrative support for projects including planning, tracking and reporting.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
* Maintains and organizes project documentation and content on Project Management website.
* Solicits and analyzes project information from project managers on scope; schedule; cost; and resources.
* Develops status reports and presentations for project managers as requested.
* Coordinates the completion of milestones within critical projects.
* Identifies and presents project issues and risks related to the overall program.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Nature and Scope
* Works in compliance with established procedures and/or protocols. Identifies and resolves readily identifiable, clearly defined problems. Demonstrates skill in data analysis, techniques by resolving missing/incomplete information, inconsistencies/anomalies in routine research/data.
* Nature of work requires general supervision; exercises judgment. May be paired with a mentor. Work typically involves regular process checks or review of output by a coworker and/or supervisor.
* May provide general guidance/direction to or train junior level support personnel.
* Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
* Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
* Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
* Must be eighteen years of age
* Must pass the Drug Test
* Must pass the Background Check
* Must pass pre-employment tests if applicable
Education and Experience
* Typically requires BS/BA in related discipline. Certification may be required in some areas. Generally 0-2 years of experience in related field OR MS/MA and generally 0-1 year of experience in related field.
* 1+ years experience in IT planning and project management environment.
* Bachelor’s degree in business.
* Formal project management training and/or PMI Certification.
HD Supply is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting a diverse workplace.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in Texas Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Assistant Branch Manager Trainee - /
Chase - Waco, TX
Branch Manager Trainee - Central Houston - NW Houston Market
Chase - TX, Texas
Branch Manager Trainee - Southeast District
Chase - TX, Texas
Locate this job: