Sales Support Associate, Aurora, CO Job Job Listing at HD Supply in Aurora, CO
Sales Support Associate, Aurora, CO
Requisition # 73322
CO001 CO Aurora 3301 Lewiston St
Line of Business
Creative Touch Interiors
Minimum Travel Percentage
As a Sales Support Associate for Creative Touch Interiors, you will provide support to the sales team and partner with all branch locations in the region to complete paperwork and reporting related to sales bids for new and existing customers within the Senior Living market sector.
Creative Touch Interiors (CTI) is one of the nation's largest, premium interiors partner to the building industry. CTI offers turnkey supply and installation of multiple interior finish options, including flooring, cabinets, countertops and window coverings, for residential and commercial projects, along with comprehensive design center and interior care services. With over 100 years of collective industry experience, CTI has 50 design centers, presence in 24 states and service functions in 32 states. In the Residential market, most of the top 25 homebuilders in the U.S. rely on CTI for exceptional interior finish products, quality fabrication and installation services. CTI provided products and services for nearly 30,000 homes in 2011.
Provide high level administrative and technical support by assisting the Sales Support Supervisor. Duties may include preparing reports, compiling statistics and other data using spreadsheets and tables, and other general clerical responsibilities.
* Demonstrate expertise in their chosen field, bring a customer-focused orientation, excel in a culture that thrives on continuous improvement, are results driven, and possess an extra-effort work ethic.
* Strong interpersonal skills to demonstrate teamwork, leadership and flexibility while working with all levels of the organization.
* Excellent verbal, presentation, and written skills; ability to communicate and document complex processes in a clear and concise manner.
* Organizational skills and attention to detail are critical as the individual will often face shifting priorities on multiple assignments.
* Ability to work independently, exercise good judgment, and find solutions.
* Intermediate to Advanced experience working with MS Excel.
* Experience working with MS Powerpoint preferred.
* Flooring or construction industry preferred.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
* Identifies and implements process and organizational improvements. Plans and ensures execution of objectives. Participates in preparation of the annual budget and reviews monthly expenditures and metrics to ensure budgetary goals are met.
* Conducts financial planning for function and makes appropriate recommendations.
* Review and identify drivers for budget forecast variances, and identify risk and opportunities.
* Provide ongoing analysis to improve sales, marketing, income, and expenses for the region
* Leads, plans, and coordinates work teams to ensure effective performance of financial functions/activities. Utilizes metrics to track performance and manage workload. Ensures operational processes and procedures comply with established policies.
* Drives key functional financial metrics.
* Develops and supports a strategic alliance with business partners. Participates in cross-functional activities focused on solving business issues, enhancing competitive advantage and facilitating communication with other areas of the business.
* Support and execute regional strategies and actively participate in margin improvement
Nature and Scope
* Solutions require analysis and investigation.
* Achieves planned results by decisions and actions based on professional methods, business principles and practical experience.
* Manages a group or team of professional individual contributors and/or indirectly supervises support staff.
* Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
* Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
* Typically requires overnight travel 5% to 20% of the time.
* Must be eighteen years of age
* Must pass the Drug Test
* Must pass the Background Check
* Must pass pre-employment tests if applicable
Education and Experience
* HS Diploma or GED required. 0-2 years of experience in area of responsibility.
HD Supply is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting a diverse workplace.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:IT-Support/Administration jobs in Denver, CO
View similar jobs:
Sr. Implementation Analyst
Visa - Highlands Ranch, CO
Sr. Business Leader - Data Platform Engineering
Visa - Highlands Ranch, CO
Security Engineer I
First Data - Greenwood Village, CO
Locate this job: