Sr Mgr Finance - St. Louis, MO - HD Supply Waterworks Job Job Listing at HD Supply in Saint Louis, MO
Sr Mgr Finance - St. Louis, MO - HD Supply Waterworks
Requisition # 74532
MO014 MO Saint Louis 1805 Borman Circle Dr
Line of Business
Minimum Travel Percentage
Manage the financial reporting and communicate/coordinate efforts to achieve financial targets. This position designs the optimal cash flow structure/allocation of program costs to the business units. As a member of the strategic leadership team for the function, this position will play a key role in driving functional metrics, controlling costs, and work closely with the finance leadership, in order to achieve business goals and create shareholder value.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
* Works to fully understand business. Identifies and implements process and organizational improvements. Plans and ensures execution of department objectives. Participates in preparation of the annual budget, reviews monthly expenditures and ensures that budgetary goals are met. Reviews monthly metrics to ensure goals are met.
* Reports actual performance against the most recent forecast. Works in tandem with the leaders of the businesses and functional areas to ensure a detailed, yet simplistic approach to capturing performance.
* Leads, plans, and coordinates work teams in an efficient manner to effectively perform any financial function and activity; utilizes metrics to track performance and manage workload. Ensures operational processes and procedures are in compliance with established policies.
* Develops and supports a strategic alliance with business partners. Participates in cross-functional activities focused on solving business issues and enhancing our competitive advantage. Facilitates cross-functional communication with partners.
* Conducts financial planning for function and makes appropriate recommendations.
* Drives key functional financial metrics.
Nature and Scope
* Solutions require analysis and investigation.
* Achieves planned results by decisions and actions based on professional methods, business principles and practical experience. May recommend/make decisions regarding new programs/initiatives that have significant impact to the business and carry consequences in unsuccessful endeavors.
* Manages a larger team or multiple small teams through direction of subordinate management and/or supervisory staff.
* Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
* Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
* Typically requires overnight travel 5% to 20% of the time.
* Must be eighteen years of age
* Must pass the Drug Test
* Must pass the Background Check
* Must pass pre-employment tests if applicable
Education and Experience
* Typically requires BS/BA in related discipline. Generally 7+ years experience in related field. May require certification. Advanced degree may offset less experience in some disciplines.
* 5-7 years related finance experience.
* Advanced Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Financial and Date Analysis, Project Managment Skills, MBA/CPA preferred but not required.
HD Supply is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting a diverse workplace.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Finance jobs in Saint Louis, MO
View similar jobs:
MM Senior Banker - Commercial Banking / Middle Market
Chase - MO, Missouri
Senior Commercial Lines Underwriter
Liberty Mutual Insurance - Chesterfield, MO
Manager, Financial Services
Prudential - Saint Louis, MO
Locate this job: